Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ouch my foot hurts!!!

An ode to those who gave me this genetic disorder of clumsiness!! Grandma Cathy, Mom this ones for you!! Thanks a lot!!
Well yesterday I was being very dumb and of course klutzy me gets hurt! I was swing my foot back and forth and then, BANG! I hit my left foot super hard on the thick and hard wood railing. It hurt soo bad! My foot got all swollen and is pretty badly bruised. You can't tell that much from the pictures but it hurts bad! My toe got the worst of it I think and is completely purple/blue on the inside but on the picture it sorta looks green. I can barely walk. I have been using my mom's old crutches around the house and when I do walk I have to put all the pressure on the inside of my foot so the pressure doesn't build on my hurt spot.
I tried to go to school today and after 2nd period I had to go home. My teacher was babying me the whole time. My friend was too, I was very stubborn about it. Trust me!
My dad is making me ice it all day and it makes my foot really cold but I think its working cause the swelling is going down somewhat.
Hopefully it's not too badly injured. My mom said that if it is there is nothing the doctors can do about it so I don't think we are planing on going to the doctor about it. Anyways, I learned my lesson! And the school nurse showed me were to watch out for because if it starts hurting in a certain place that could mean it is fractured and right now it is sorta hurting in that spot. :( Have a good day, and don't be dumb like me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your foot looks sooo bad! I will praying that it heals quickly! If it keeps hurting you should probably get an xray because feet have a lot of little bones in them and you could have fractured something :( I am so sorry you are hurting!
Love you,
Grandma Lorraine

Mackenzie said...

Kenzie you crack me up.