PS: It went well with the card on her birthday. She said thank you and gave me a yummy cupcake! :) I have been saying hi to her when I see her now and think that it is actually getting better between us if I do say so myself. :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
My weekend!
Over the weekend my family and I went to Borrego Springs to go on a rock hunt with the BRAG club. (Borrego Rock And Gem club) We stayed with my Grandma Janice and Grandpa Tony in their Borrego house. It was fun and very relaxing.
My mom had to carry Tinkerbell the whole time because at the house she get through the gate and out into the street and it was really hot to leave her in the car. Tink got so dirty and was even getting thorns in her long fur. :(
I found this pretty pink rock and thought it was cute so I took a picture of myself with it. My Grandma Janice liked it too. You can't really tell how pretty it is from the picture though.
PS: It went well with the card on her birthday. She said thank you and gave me a yummy cupcake! :) I have been saying hi to her when I see her now and think that it is actually getting better between us if I do say so myself. :)
PS: It went well with the card on her birthday. She said thank you and gave me a yummy cupcake! :) I have been saying hi to her when I see her now and think that it is actually getting better between us if I do say so myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment