Monday, April 13, 2009

Changes!

If you haven't already noticed the obvious, changes have been made to my blog. :) Not really sure if I like it though so if it changes again soon do not be alarmed!
(I just have trouble making up my mind.) :/

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i really liked that one butterfly backround you had at one point. Super Cute!

Sarah said...

Hey- i just wanted to let you know that girls camp is coming up in June! A lot of the young women are going and i think it would be a lot of fun having you there! We could actually hang out for a few days on the Colorado River!! It will be super fun! My aunt Trisha is the camp director, and she said we will be camping in tents, riding in canoes, and a bunch of other fun stuff! Hope you can come! =) Th actual dates of the camp are from June 22-26. And i think it is around $50. I will probably call you about it later, but i wanted to give you a heads up! Hope to hear from you soon!