Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Truck!

This is our new truck! Isn't it beautiful? It's not brand new, it's used, but new to us. :) I love it! It is lifted 8 inches but we have to get it lowered to 6 inches so that it can safely pull our 5th wheel. I think (hope) it will still be super tall.
People call it different things. My Aunt and her family call it Clifford, because it looks like Clifford the big red dog. :) My mom and the previous owner, call it big red. :) However my dad, Brandon and I prefer not to name our cars.
We love our truck so much more then the old one! I look at it and just stop and stare. We were in the parking lot yesterday and I saw it as we were walking back to the truck and just stopped. I said..."If this wasn't ours I would point to that beautiful truck and say look at that truck I want it!" but then I realized that I do have it. :) I love this truck sooo much!



3 comments:

aunt suz said...

you are to funny. Yes we all love the truck Love mom

Anonymous said...

I love the truck too!!! It is beautiful...(too pretty to get dirty at the desert). I think it looks like Clifford too :)

Sarah said...

now we are Big Truck Buddies!!! =)