Monday, June 28, 2010

what'cha makin' monday?

Today Aunt Julie and I made whole wheat honey honey bread!
Talk about yummy!
To top it all off we also made some really good butter to go with it!

Aunt Julie sent me home with two loaves to bake and they smelt so good. As soon as they were out of the oven and had been cooling for a couple minuets Brandon walked right up and stole a bite, only to find that it was so good he needed another piece! So he walked up to the bread knife in hand this time and cut himself half the loaf and ate it gone!
We sure are making some very yummy memories Aunt Julie!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love this opportunity you are having to learn to cook goodies even if I can not eat them and to quilt. You are so lucky to have such a talented aunt who loves you and makes time to teach you her talents. Thanks Julie I love you.