Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day / Birthday

Dad,
Although Father's day has now passed I would still like to admire what a spectacular dad you are. Over the past 14 years of my life you have always been there for me. Ready at any moment to hold my hand if I needed you. I have always known that you were the perfect dad and there has never been a doubt in my mind that thought otherwise. Throughout the thick and thin times you have always been there for me.
There are so many things to love about you! Whether it be that you are stubborn, hilarious, sensitive, or diligent I know that you are just being you. I love the way we have so much in common! We have the same taste in food, thoughts, and most of all comedy (much to mom's despite). It is amazing all the things that we share together and I honestly could never have asked for a better dad.
You are also such a hard worker. Always there to help people and make sure everyone is happy, you are an ideal person. You are always the one to ask if I need help and you truly make my world a better place.

Dad, without you I would not be complete. You, unlike mom share my love for laughter at things she thinks are "dumb". Watching shows with you brings me the greatest joy! Looking back at all the memories we have shared together I don't think there is one I could forget. You make my life so memorable and I am so very proud to call you my dad. Thank you for all that you do for me and most of all thank you for loving me.
Happy Father's Day!
and....
Happy 40th Birthday!!
You are an amazing person (as I have explained above) and I am so happy to wish you a happy birthday! Hope you have a great day (sleeping) :) I love you dad!
♥ always, kenzie

No comments: