Brandon,
I am so sorry that I could not go to your 5th grade promotion. I really did want to be there and it was a hard for me not to go. Never the less, I want you to know how proud I am of you. You amaze me with your academic work and urge to do well. I can't believe you do all of your projects by yourself already! It reminds me that you are growing up and I don't want you to just yet. Deno you are one of my best friends and words could never clearly describe how much joy you bring to me on a daily basis and how much I love you. On your special day I just want you to know this and how much you mean to me. Congratulations on all your amazing years as a Monte Vista Bobcat!
No comments:
Post a Comment