On Tuesday!
I was so excited when Aunt Julie came up to me and offered to do some fun things with me this summer. She asked if I would want to come to her house on Mondays and and cook/bake with her and masyn, and on Thursdays to quilt. Of course I couldn't say no, it would be so much fun! As some may know however, i am not the best cook and i have never quilted before so this would definitely be a learning experience! Since they had to drive Chelsie back to the airport on Monday we decided to postpone our first baking day to Tuesday. It was as much fun as I could have imagined!
We made the best sugar cookies ever and learned how to decorate them. And since it was almost Inka's (Aunt Julie's mother in-law) birthday she wanted to make her some cupcakes that looked like yarn with knitting needles in them. The picture was super cute and I totally thought she could pull it off, so we made the cupcakes and Aunt Julie began to decorate them. To make the knitting needles, you have to use gorilla glue and don't ask me how but somewhere along the way Aunt Julie got gorilla glue stuck to her forehead! When we got in the car to go home she looked up into the mirror and said, "i have gorilla glue on my forehead!" all i could do was crack up laughing! Then to top it all off, she got red frosting on her arm, that is now in the cracks of her seat! Overall it was a very entertaining day and i did learn stuff Aunt Julie, i promise! It was very fun and I look forward to many Mondays like this one and many fun filled Thursdays as well!
1 comment:
That had to be fun.. Hey thanks. It's nice to know that someone is out there huh? yeah Blogging is sooooo fun! <3 Kenna
Post a Comment