Thursday, June 10, 2010

Almost over


Well, as most of you know the school year is almost over. I am excited for a fun filled summer and cooking/quilting Mondays! Although I am really happy the year is finally over and it's time for a much deserved break for a while, I'm also really sad. Just about all of the new friends I have made at Vista Magnet are all going to different High schools. :( This past year, I have really become good friends with Caitlin Hubbard. She is AMAZING!! We have so much fun together at school together. Unfortunately, Caitlin is going to Vista High while I will be heading to Rancho. Hopefully we can still keep in contact, I don't want to lose another good friend. Here is an picture that I took from the yearbook. :) She is hopefully going to send me some more pictures of us that her mom took.

I'll miss my friends here in middle school, but I'm really looking forward to the new ones I'll make in High School!

No comments: