Thursday, March 5, 2009
Today mixed with some Yesterday
Lets start with yesterday. Wednesday begun pretty well I had my normal routine and then went to school. At school we had another sub for science, I wonder when Ms. Estrada is coming back. Anyway the rest of the day was pretty normal when we got to PE, or as I like to call it PU, we did the trunk lift. I got 19.5 inches! Then after school I went home with Emily and we went to her house to do homework. Once we finished we both went to Monte Vista to help out with their movie night. Can we just all say they did not have a good turn out? Anyway Today now. Today was the same still a science sub. We ran the mile for the state today and I did really well. My old best time was 8:45 and i pushed myself alot and wound up with 8:13!! Hooray for me!!!!!!! :)After being happy about my mile I became sad. For one of the first times ever i cried at school. My teacher Mrs. Franklin was gone for a long time because her husband had passed away, today was her first day back and it was basically like his funeral all over again. She read us her speech about him, we watched the movie and all in all it was a very emotional class. after that i went to math and for a strange reason that aunt Julie has a theory about i got super hyper. after school we did the same thing i went home with Emily and we went to MV. Have a nice day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I told you about having the red food dye!!! I heard about Mrs. Franklin, soooo sad. Gavin felt really bad for her and told me all about it. How awful!
NO MORE RED DYE for you missy!!!
Post a Comment