Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Test!

Ok so today all 4th and 7th graders have their Star Writing test. Which means both Brandon and I have it today. I'm not very nervous I just hope I do a great job. Also I thought it would be fun to share with you a fun fact. Did you know that Picasso's first word was pencil? Ya can you believe it? I thought it was kinda interesting, well I tell you how the test went later today seeing as I have to take it first. :) PS: my mom's birthday is in 10 more days and my friend's is in 6! Wow I better get some gifts ready!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck on your testing!!! hey i noticed that you changed your music! does this song mean your in love? :) lol

Mackenzie said...

haha very funny aunt julie.

Mark and Tracy said...

Hey Kenzie,
What kind essay was the writing test??? I didn't take it today since i was sick, so i will be taking it tomorrow. I just don't want it to be the Response To Literature Essay. With my luck, it probably is. :)

Mark and Tracy said...

oh! and that one from "mark and tracy" was from me, Sarah:) Could you invite the e mail that i am using to your blog? it is tmcewan5@aol.com
Then it will say the beautiful word "Sarah" instead of "mark and tracy"
Thanks!