Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Test Reveiw

Ok so here it goes... The test went well, unfortunately the genre that i am worst at was the genre we had to write about. It was a response to literature. We have to read a selection then write about one of the characters using 3 traits. The story was kinda weird it was all about how this writer decided he wanted to be a writer. I hope I did great. Brandon's genre seemed so much more fun to write about it was about how your experience would be if you were Principal for the day. Today I am going to Monte Vista Elementary School with my friend Emily. We are going to earn some community service by helping out with the book fair and family movie night. I'll see if maybe I can bring the camera and take some pictures while we are there. Thursday night we are doing the same thing. I am going to go home with Emily today and then hopefully we can finish all our homework at her house within an hour and then head off to movie night! Well its almost time for me to leave for school now so bye!

No comments: