Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brandon's new toys


Brandon got some new toys! Personally I think they are kinda weird but hey can't say much cause he likes them. From what I have been told they are kinda like Yo-Gi-Oh cards but "cooler", because you have these little creature things that open up when you roll them. He loves these things apparently they are called bakugons, or something like that. The one below is his favorite one. It has the most "G"s.

I don't get it but he does and when he tried to get me to play I didn't know what to do so he said he won. I believed him.

He has his first soccer game tomorrow too! His coach was also my dad's coach a long time ago and said that he could tell Brandon and my dad are related because of the way they run. :) He is soo good, soccer is defiantly his sport. He scored a ton of goals at practice and I'm sure will lead his team to victory tomorrow!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

very interesting... have a good last day of school before spring break!