Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nolan's 1st Birthday!

Well they all have to grow up sooner or later...... Nolan is one of the best cousins ever! He is always being soo silly and trust me he knows it. :)Nolan's party was super cute here is Nolan above playing with an apple juice container.
This is me and my Grandma Cathy in Aunt Julies living room.

Chelsie getting some food and being well..... normal Chelsie :)


This is me and my Grandma Jancice.


Ok soo cute! The party was all green and blue so of course Aunt Julie and my mom have to make everything cute.

Ok so I have told her this before but I'll say it agian, These cupcakes are sooo cute!


Aunt Julie is the best at making cute cupcakes! Don't you just love them. Oh and they taste just about as good as they look!

Nolan sure liked them as well, as you may tell from his face. Nolan you are soo cute. love ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you! Great photos!Your the best cousin ever...

Mackenzie said...

you are doing an amazing job on your blog. I love reading it each day. Love MOM