Yes, another birthday. This one is for my mom. Shes turning, well what do we call that number oh right OLD!! Just kidding your not that old mom. :) In order to show my appreciation I will list some of the things I love about my mom. Top 7 things I love my mom for
1.) I love how my mom always makes me laugh. She always has a smile on her face and is always cracking me up. Even when shes not trying to be she is super funny. Thanks for making me laugh mom!
2.) My mom is caring. She always tries to help me with my problems and is so sweet about everything. I love that she takes so much pride in what I do and shows incredible interest in everything brandon and i do.
3.) My mom loves pets! I don't know what I would do if my mom didn't love pets. She has a knack for getting more and more and as much as dad says to stop with all the animals she never does. She loves all her pets and treats them wonderfully!
4.) This isnt something that she is but its something that we do together. My mom and I love watching Lifetime and Hallmark movies in her bed on the weekends. I love that quality time we get to spend together and it is something that I will remember forever.
5.) I love that my mom always tries to make memories. Whether it be taking us to the desert or doing basically anything fun with us she always says we do things to make memories. She remembers so much and wants my brother and I to have the same fun things to remember.
6.) I love that my mom takes an interest in everything. Sometimes I will admit it does get annoying when she tries to talk to my friends and says stuff like "omg she said that", or "lol, that was so funny" but nevertheless she still is great with relating to everything i do. ( I think emily should know about that one) :)
7.) I dont know what it is but I just LOVE my mom. Everything about her is the best. This list could just keep going on and on and on some more and I would never be able to finish because everyday she would add something new to the list about the things I love about her.
I love you mom Happy Birthday! Love ya lots, Belly :)
2 comments:
I love you too mushybear. I am glad you love those things about me. I try to be the best mom for both of you an dlove all the memories we make together. I hope your memories will be as wonderful as my childhood memories are to me. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love mom
Your mom's the best! We had the same idea...fun...
Post a Comment