Sunday, March 1, 2009

Desert Fun!

While at the desert we all had a blast! It's been a while since we have gone camping with my Aunt Julie's family but we all had a great time. Brandon Loved jumping his quad and this is only one of the many jumps that he did.

Here some of us are at what we call poop hill. (don't ask why we call it that trust me you will regret it!)


Brandon was lucky enough to get to ride Gavin's old dirtbike and let me just tell you he had so much fun! Shockingly he did really well and Gavin said he was a natural. Watch out Mom and Dad I think Brandon wants one now! :)



Masyn and I had a ton of fun goofing around and remembered to take pictures of ourselves. We were going to have a fashion show but only got to the dressing up part. Still fun I must admit.






Isn't that Popsicle weird? It was sooo small, but tasty!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you came camping with us!!! Must do it more often!!! Love you