100 posts ago I don't think I thought that this day would come. I figured it could end up being something I start and just let go but the blogging world caught my eye and I love it!
Here is a link to my very first post: here.
I thought it would be nice to show you some of my favorite blogging moments. So here it goes...
Favorite background : too many to choose from.
Favorite post: (there is 99 to choose from so it's a little tough) Tide Pooling
Favorite link on a post: Bella's Lullaby from the post Sleepover!
Funniest blog picture: the last one on Ouch my foot hurts!!!
Favorite comment: Had to take a break just now so I decided to check out your Blog. Loved the photos on Knott’s Berry Farm. But even better were the photos of the sky at night, and your comment that sometimes you have to put the camera down and just live in the moment. What you said was: “Sometimes you can't capture the moment you just have to live in it.
So I put the camera down and just watched the sky.” What a beautiful expression in words, life philosophy, and grown up realization. Love, Grandma Janice
So I put the camera down and just watched the sky.” What a beautiful expression in words, life philosophy, and grown up realization. Love, Grandma Janice
And finally...
As you can tell my blogger knowledge has become a lot better and I am proud to say that I love my blog! When ever we do something fun that I want to remember I always blog! To me blogging is a fun way to re live my life and I plan on one day making it into a book so that I can look back at everything I've done. I would also like to thank all of you who read my blog and leave me comments. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my 100th post!
As you can tell my blogger knowledge has become a lot better and I am proud to say that I love my blog! When ever we do something fun that I want to remember I always blog! To me blogging is a fun way to re live my life and I plan on one day making it into a book so that I can look back at everything I've done. I would also like to thank all of you who read my blog and leave me comments. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my 100th post!
Here's to 100 more!

No comments:
Post a Comment