Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There's a first time for everything!


Well here I am with my very own blog! I should be doing my math homework but we can just keep that on the down low. :) I am very excited to have this wonderful life and family and hope that with this blog I can keep in touch with everyone and have fun doing it. I must say Aunt Julie's blog has inspired me and I hope someday my blog can be close to hers. Well have fun reading about my daily life and I will try to keep everything up to date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie! What a great blog!!! I look forward to reading it :) We have a lot in common, we both spend a lot of time at school :)

Rich said...

Mackenzie,
Great blog, and an awesome way to keep track of what is happening in your life.
Love Papa Rich

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie!
This is such a cute idea! I cant wait to see what else you put on it. By the way...your playlist is awsome. It has all my favorite songs!

Mackenzie said...

Thanks everyone!