Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maisy aka my moo cow

I love my Moo cow, not sure why i call her that but i do and i like it!
Maisy is my favorite kid at daycare! I love this girl, she is always making me laugh and always copying what i say. she is my daycare princess and i love this girl. you rock Maisy!!!

2 comments:

Jennivieve said...

You are soooo sweet! Maisy just loves you too! I'm so happy that she enjoys being w/ you, your mom, Brent and Brandon. We're very lucky to have you all in our (especially Maisy's) lives.

shelbylee said...

Aunt Sandy says...
Love reading your blog. You look terrific in the photo with the dolphin. This is so much fun watching you grow up by reading your blog and seeing your photos. I feel like I am in California instead of New Jersey. Blogging is a great invention and you seem so adventurous. You are going to enjoy your life because you live it to the fullest. Miss you!