Tuesday, February 24, 2009
2/24/09 Agenda
Ok so here it goes today started off good. I did normal morning routine and then was off to school. In period 1/2 science we had sub. :( For the whole period we took notes with a partner. My partner, Karen and I got through in a sinch. After science was over I headed over to Language Arts unfortunately I'm the Class Leader meaning I have to greet the class when they walk in and lead them in the agenda. Not too bad but I would rather not do that. In Langue Arts we did our normal warm up with an essential question, standard, and quick write. After that we practiced a prompt with a partner, again my partner was Karen. After that we went to the computer lab and did some typing for our writers workshop that's due this Thursday. Next was Lunch, my favorite period of the day! At lunch I was very close to being hit it the head twice. The first time was by a volleyball and I ran away from it. The next time was from a basketball that one was even closer but thankfully i put my hand up in time for it to not hit my head. Once lunch was over I headed towards PE. We ran 2 laps around the track and played Volleyball. My team had 3 wins and we played against the team with 4 wins in the Championship game. My team won, tying the two teams for the big win. Next was digital arts. All we did in there was work on our Picasso/ Kandinsky project. After I went to math (Algebra 1) first we had success maker but the computers wern't working so back to class we headed. There we did more language arts to practice for the upcoming CST. Then I went home. Yet for some strange reason all this and more is why I love school so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good game! I'm listening to Poker Face (the song you got stuck in your head).
xoxo
Ellie.
Love the blog layout Kenz!!! One day, soon, your blog will totally put mine to shame, but I don't mind!!! Love you!!! This is awesome because you can make this into a book when you have enough posts! I'll send the link.
Thanks Auntie!! And isnt it soo addicting Ellie?
Post a Comment