...and FLY!Chelsie, as you go off to college in Utah remember that we all wish you the best of luck and we love you so much. We know that you will succeed in everything you do and we hope you have a great time. Wishing you the best, Kenzie
Kenz, What a beautiful post. I do hope Chelsie see's it and knows how much she is loved. I wish you would have gone with us, it was an amazing journey and we meet the most wonderful people. So the next trip you are going to go. I insist! Love you Gram
miss mackenzie. this is amazing. thank you so much. im having a great time out here but i do miss everyone at home. i wish i would have gotten to see you guys before i left. thanks so much for your encouragement it really means alot. i hope you guys can come out here and visit sometime soon. it would be cool to show you where i am living! love you
4 comments:
awwww thats so cute!
You do such a wonderful job with your blog.
Kenz,
What a beautiful post. I do hope Chelsie see's it and knows how much she is loved. I wish you would have gone with us, it was an amazing journey and we meet the most wonderful people. So the next trip you are going to go. I insist!
Love you Gram
miss mackenzie. this is amazing. thank you so much. im having a great time out here but i do miss everyone at home. i wish i would have gotten to see you guys before i left. thanks so much for your encouragement it really means alot. i hope you guys can come out here and visit sometime soon. it would be cool to show you where i am living!
love you
Post a Comment