Friday, August 7, 2009

Water fight

The other day my dad was cleaning out the shed and found these... Squirt Guns! All of a sudden he took them out and started squirting my mom. Then Brandon got one and they were playing against each other. Finally I got one too and my dad and I were at war.

It was all I could do to make him help me fill it up. He wouldn't let me touch the hose. Instead he sprayed me with it. He even had a cup that he would fill with water and then dump on me. :) We were having a blast and were getting SOAKED!

I loved it though. I didn't care if I was losing as long as I was wet I was happy.


I did get him a couple times but for the most part he was definitely in the lead.


Here are a couple more pictures from our fight...


I think we should have a water fight more often because it was so much fun.