Recently I have watched a lot of movies but this one by far is my favorite. Saturday my mom took Sarah, Emily, Masyn and Me to see the movie Ramona and Beezus. I had never read the books by Beverly Cleary and to be quite honest I wasn't dying to see this movie, I just thought it would be cute and wanted to see it, simply just to say I saw it. However once this movie started I was instantly in love with it.

I must admit though, they didn't have to put in this one scene (i won't share you just have to see it) but other than the one part it was the cutest movie I have seen in a long time. It is definitely now on my favorite movie list. I could see it again and again and still fall in love with it over and over again!
Definitely a must see!
No comments:
Post a Comment