Gavin and Brandon have gotten back into bmx. As much as I think it's good for them that they found something they really enjoy, I must also admit that hearing about bikes and wanting to go to the jumps all day long is getting a little old. I, thankfully have only had to go to the chestnut jumps one time but my poor mom has taken them twice. Not to mention going to the Duck pond twice to ride more!
Tonight we are going to the Chestnut Jumps again and lets hope Brandon does a little better than he has been. The one time I went with him (and apparently the time before that as well) Brandon has crashed several times. I know it's not very nice of me as a big sister to laugh at him crashing but honestly, to see someone go off a little jump, slide out and then hit his head on a huge log twice in a row is really funny! Sorry Brandon. :] The time I went though as boring as it was to just sit on the side of the road watching them jump, there was this guy there from the UK doing back flips on this one jump and that was pretty cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment