Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wish me luck!

Well wish me luck, tomorrow i start high school at Rancho Buena Vista! I have alot of mixed emotions and it's definitely a bittersweet time. I am excited for a change. New people, new teachers (although I'll miss my old ones more than you can imagine) new scenery, and just an overall change in life. I'm not quite sure what to expect but hopefully all things will work out in my favor. As much as i am really excited, I'm also really nervous! I'm worrying that I'll forget something or get lost. I am not great at opening up to people but am going to try really hard. I am really fortunate to already know some people in some classes. However I'm not sure about the other 3 classes. Hopefully I'll know people when i get into class.
Well wish me luck as I embark another long chapter in my life: freshman!

1 comment:

mom said...

I am sure you will love it. Just be yourself and everyone will love you just as I do. I am so proud of the youg lady that you have become and I wish you the best next 4 years of your life. Enjoy every minute of it.