I am officially a LONGHORN!
I will admit i didn't love the first week of school. I don't know exactly why i didn't like it but i wasn't really loving the high school life. However, things have changed... I was originally in Avid first period and PE second but I didn't like avid and found it a waste of my time frankly, so I switched out and in turn had to move my PE class as well. I now have PE first period, which isn't as bad as it sounds and my new teacher is WAY better than my old one. And I also have Spanish second period now which is a breeze! It is sooo easy. I was in the class one day and took a test the next only to find out today that i passed with flying colors! He said he was so proud of me that I did so well with only one day of being in the class. In PE i have been doing really good, especially with my running. All of my other classes are going well too. I've been doing really good in science as well and have been getting 100% on all my work. History is fine, I'm doing well but its not a super fun class. And English is going good to, I found my love for reading again and can't stress to you enough how much i missed it. Lastly math, which I have been doing good in. I don't have flying colors like in Spanish, but i really never have in math and I'm doing good like i always have. I am also happy to announce that tonight i will be attending my first football game! I'm really excited and hope it's as fun as everyone makes it out to be. I could definitely get used to high school here at RBV!
I will admit i didn't love the first week of school. I don't know exactly why i didn't like it but i wasn't really loving the high school life. However, things have changed... I was originally in Avid first period and PE second but I didn't like avid and found it a waste of my time frankly, so I switched out and in turn had to move my PE class as well. I now have PE first period, which isn't as bad as it sounds and my new teacher is WAY better than my old one. And I also have Spanish second period now which is a breeze! It is sooo easy. I was in the class one day and took a test the next only to find out today that i passed with flying colors! He said he was so proud of me that I did so well with only one day of being in the class. In PE i have been doing really good, especially with my running. All of my other classes are going well too. I've been doing really good in science as well and have been getting 100% on all my work. History is fine, I'm doing well but its not a super fun class. And English is going good to, I found my love for reading again and can't stress to you enough how much i missed it. Lastly math, which I have been doing good in. I don't have flying colors like in Spanish, but i really never have in math and I'm doing good like i always have. I am also happy to announce that tonight i will be attending my first football game! I'm really excited and hope it's as fun as everyone makes it out to be. I could definitely get used to high school here at RBV!
1 comment:
oh ya! Glad your liking it! :)
Post a Comment