Monday, September 27, 2010

I promise...

I haven't abandoned my blog. I've just been so caught up with school and things that I haven't really made much of an effort to blog. But I promise i am still here and will be here for a while despite if you get sick of me or not. :) To catch you all up on some things: School has been going great and I have lots of new friends which is a really good feeling because at vista magnet i only had a few good ones and now i feel like i have more which is always fun. Speaking of school, I am doing great I have an A+ in 3 classes, an A in one and a high B in math which I'm hoping to raise soon. (but no worries math was never my best subject) Another thing about school that I don't remember if I said in my last post was that I have been to a football game. It was so much fun even though I don't know a thing about what was happening on the field, I'm slowly learning. We have the homecoming game this Friday and I'm hoping to go with my friend Taylor this time. And good news all teams actually won their games last Friday so maybe they will get on some sort of winning streak here soon. Another exciting event coming this weekend is the Homecoming dance! I'm so excited and already got my dress. On to another topic, Brandon has continued to play soccer with the Vista Soccer league this year and is doing really good. He is one of the star players on his team yet again, despite a HORRIFIC coach. Don't even get me started on this guy. The team is not failing but i wouldn't say they are exceeding expectations either. They tie almost every game, although they have lost 2. I'm not surprised either unfortunately, the coach doesn't really do anything with them... Oh and Brandon was late onto the team so this is the best team picture we have...

To leave you on a good note though I feel fit! My new PE teacher (that i got when i switched out of avid into Spanish) Mr. Lux who is also the cross country coach is working us good! It feels great and I feel like I am getting into the best shape I've been in! Oh doesn't feel great to feel all those leg muscles burn?

No comments: