Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming!!

Well for starters i tried to upload more pictures but for some reason my blogger hates me at the moment and is not willing to cooperate with me so this is all you get for now...
Last weekend was Homecoming! I was so excited to go with my new friends that I have made and once the dress was bought, hair was done, and makeup applied I headed out to the backyard with aunt julie to take some pictures before the dance. She did such a great job and I love the pictures!
(I'll have to show all of them in another post but here's one)
Not long after aunt julie took the pictures i headed over to my friend katherine's house to meet up with her and Taylor for more pictures before the dance.

Katherine & Me

Taylor & Me

Katherine, Me, Taylor

And of course... Masyn! She was so excited to get to go and see "all the pretty girls"! My mom and Masyn sat outside the dance for a while just watching all the girls go in. As for the actual dance, it was a BLAST!! We all had SO much fun and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: