For weeks Masyn has been planning a party for her "dolls", or so Aunt Julie thought. Really we were planning her a baby shower for baby #5, Evyn Rose. Last night Masyn had a sleepover and the next morning we got to work! It was just a small get together with a few friends and family, but non the less it was fun, Masyn did a great job, and I'm sure Evyn is set for things she will need. She now has lots of clothes and even, yes hair accessories! (let's hope she has hair) Since the party was supposed to be outside but the rain decided to come, we had all the guests inside. There was decorated onesies, streamers on the ceiling, a table filled with fruit pizza, cupcakes, and other yummy desserts. Masyn even made a unique game that we all played. The festivities begun once we surprised Aunt Julie as she walked into the kitchen. Then Masyn decided it was time for everyone to eat. *Note: Masyn was the host of this party. We all enjoyed really good dessert made by my mom. After eating we played Masyn's game. You had to roll the die to move and try to be the first to get the bottle to the crying baby. The first round was won by Grandma Cathy, and the second round was won by Karrisa. After all that game play it was decided to be present time! Aunt Julie got a lot of clothes for Evyn and some really cute toys and hair accessories. After presents there was of course just some talking then everyone decided to hit the road. I would say that our small little shower was a success and defiantly served it's purpose. I can't wait to meet my new little cousin. Evyn Rose will come in only 3 more weeks! I'm so excited to finally get to see the little cutie I know she will be. Watch out world here comes Evyn!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Surprise!
* I will apologize now for putting your picture on here Aunt Julie, i know you don't like that, but it's an occasion that calls for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your totally forgiven this time :)
It was WONDERFUL! Thanks for everything! It was all PERFECT!!!
Hey! i really liked the pictures of you on Cassie's Blog! Cute idea in the rain! =) you need to post some of the ones that she didn't! Hope to see them soon!
You were a huge help to your cousin and Mom, I'm so proud of you. The party was wonderful and is't it great to have pictures of Julie, she is beautiful.
love Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment