Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

This Valentines Day my family and I went out to the desert to celebrate. We went to Ocotillo Wells with the Isa & Riddle Family, two of the Kennington boys and Karen Riddle's sister and her family. We all had such a great time. Here are so of the highlights of our trip...
A limited view of camp with some of the guys sitting out there...

Brandon jumping his Quad...Adorable and oh so funny Nolan... Gavin jumping his new dirtbike that later on he crashed! But he was ok just some bruising and soreness... Nolan riding his dirtbike all by him self, which later on he had going full throttle towards camp and my mom went running after him and pulled him off the bike so he wouldn't crash...

Later that weekend my family along with Masyn packed up and drove down the road to camp with some of our other friends that were also in the desert. The little girls that were there, Carolyn and Emily Love me and it's really cute. They were soo excited when I got there and even made up a song about me for when they were coming to see me. "We're off to see Mackenzie, the Wonderful Queen we Love!" I love that song!

Here are a few highlights of that short trip...

(My favorite one would have to be the campfire though because we were up late and everyone was acting really crazy. Ben was laughing at everything, and Joe was giving me speeches! It was soo funny but I don't have any pictures.)

Me and the girls digging tunnels that they fit into and decorating them like mermaids...

More digging...

Brandon on a ride...

We had a great Valentine's Weekend, I hope you all did as well.

2 comments:

Mom said...

thanks for blogging belly.

Unknown said...

Uh, Hum...
I do believe i was still very pregnant on valentines weekend and i do believe that as of a week ago, i am no longer pregnant but yet, no bloggy bloggy. :) love you!

p.s. i love the new blog layout! super cute!!!