This year I have been extremely lucky because I have become very good friends with one of the sweetest people ever. Caitlin, is the best! She is so nice and caring and can be just such a fun person to be around. Anyways, last Thursday was her 14th birthday and because of that I thought I would give her a little surprise. So that morning I came to school with birthday balloons, her favorite mints, a card, a gift card to Charlotte Russe, and a necklace. When she got there I gave her everything and she was so happy which made me really happy. The point of the balloons was so that everyone around would make her special day even more special by having everyone tell her "Happy Birthday!" This worked out extremely well because even random people we didn't even know where telling her Happy Birthday. Well, post birthday (Today actually) she gave me a thank you card that just made me smile. I thought this would be the perfect place to share it because it is something that years from now I will look back and smile upon.
Caitlin is an amazing person and an even better friend. I hope that even though we will go to seprete High Schools we will still be able to keep in touch.

1 comment:
aww...CUTE!
Post a Comment