Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is your Dad...

Obsessed

with storms?Mine is.


He has been preparing for the upcoming storms since last Friday! He loves the rain! He has made several trips to Lowes to buy sand bags and is always trying to prefect his leve which keeps breaking, although it held up today with the additional help of 4 more sand bags and Louie's bobcat.



He even went out to document the rain!




He is one indescribable man , my father.

I think he should become a storm chaser.



He also did a documentary about the storm on our street. I'll try to post the video later, because it's not working right now.

Check back later to Channel my dad's a wacko for further information on the upcoming Vista Storms!

I'm Mackenzie signing off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All these years...I had NO idea. What a crack up! It would be hysterical if he slipped and fell while video taping the river...I'm laughing just thinking about it :0

Make sure his soles aren't slippery!

Grandma said...

Very Cute McKenz! Can't wanit to see the video.

Sarah said...

Ya, my dad puts all those little bag thigs all over the place, too! But he doesn't go around video taping! That's so funny! Hope all is well with you! =)