Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday night

Last night Brandon and Dad where gone, because they left early for the desert. So mom told me she was taking me somewhere. She wouldn't tell me but I wanted to know so bad! And then when she pulled into the parking lot of a nail salon boy was I ecstatic! However, I was having trouble believing that she was really taking me because she never takes me to get my nails done so this was a big treat.
And oh so relaxing too. They let me and mom sit in a massage chair and put our feet in warm water. And I love my toes! They have a neon pink french manicure with white polka dots! I love the nail salon, but those Chinese ladies are sure hard to comprehend!
P.S.~ 7 days til' my birthday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE getting my nails done at the salons! Especially my toes because of the relaxing massages!:) they look cute!

cassie anne said...

that is so sweet! Happy early birthday by the way!!!