On Saturday Brandon had a soccer game in Fallbrook which ended up working very well. Grandpa Tom got to come to the game! It was so nice to see him again, I missed him so much. A little after Grandpa got there, Masyn and Grandma Cathy came too! It was so much fun to see everyone. Brandon was super happy.
While they had there game going, some of the other kids not playing Selena, Vincent, Lauren, Masyn, Selena's little sister, me, and some other guy who i have no clue what his name is starting playing together. I was first just kicking the soccer balls back and forth with Masyn and Lauren and then we decided to play soccer with Vincent.
I was getting hyper so as you can see above I was in the middle of "I scored a goal" dance! Then Grandpa starting getting in the game too and that was a lot of fun.
After all that playing Lauren, Masyn and I quit and started spinning in circles! We got so dizzy! Unfortunately Brandon's team lost their game but they did pretty good. The kids they were playing were all-stars and were HUGE 7th graders! So unfair but anyways...When the game was over we had snack day so mom brought the boys soccer cupcakes and let me tell you they really liked them! They were all pulling each other's pants down get to the cupcakes and it was pretty funny!
After the game was over and everyone was staring to head home, Brandon, Masyn, Mom, Grandma Cathy, Grandpa Tom, Dad, and I went to Rosa's Mexican Food! It was really good. All in I am really glad we had a Fallbrook game because I got to spend time with my family and have some fun playing with people.
1 comment:
It was fun. Some how I ended up with green icing in my front seat. I think it was Maysn's sister's!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment