However I did do some stuff. So on Saturday We went down to Gramie and Papa's House to take Grandma Cathy to lunch for her birthday. It was really fun, we went to Fidel's Mexican restaurant and then did a little shopping. After that we went back to Gramie's house and Grandma, Brandon, and I played tonk. Guess who won? Oh well yes of course that would be me! Anyway while we were there Grandma gave me this jacket that George had gotten for her in Texas but it was to small so they gave it to me. I love it! It is one of the most comfortable jackets ever!
Also last Friday we issued out our first school newspaper. I will admit though, I was a little disappointed in the comments people where making about it though. Hopefully it will get better, I mean come on it was the first issue ever! Another cool thing I thought I would share is my Sony Digital Book Reader Touch. I have mentioned it before in another post but I thought I would show you.
I really enjoy reading off of this but I still need to figure out a few more things.
Are you ready for Halloween? I sort of am, October has flown by so quickly! I decided that this year I am going to be an 80's punk rocker, or at least that's what mom calls it. She says I will have the kind of look like Cyndi Lauper. That's why I have some of her songs on my play list if you were wondering.
P.S. ~ My birthday is in 8 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment