Monday, October 12, 2009

How have I been?

(Here is a very weird picture of me, just thought you would enjoy seeing me)

Well, as you can see I haven't been blogging much. Now that school is back in session I find it just a tad bit harder to keep all my posts updated. I have been sorta busy lately with all this school stuff and busy weekends I forget to find time to do what I really love, Blog! So how have I been you ask? Well here's how: Brandon got sick on Friday (he's still sick by the way) and it's now catching up to me slowly. I had a newspaper meeting today at lunch. Newspaper is not as fun as I expected but it is fun. My partner however is so not the person I would have picked she doesn't really contribute at all unless I make her. The article is not that interesting for the first edition but it will get better. I have a drama club meeting tomorrow as we create our spooky stage for our school's social. I have a ASB meeting on Wednesday after school to make crowns for the social. The rough draft of my Fictional Narrative is due on Friday. I have been doing a lot better in math thanks to Christie. I got 100% two tests in a row, and only missed 2 on the quiz I took on Friday. I am studying the periodic table of elements in science and love it! And I think i have a science club meeting tomorrow at lunch. Yesterday i purchased a Sony Digital Reader Touch and it is really cool. I am still learning how to use it though. Last Saturday I babysat Evan and got $20 so it was so worth it. We also went to dinner and a movie with the Garcias. So obviously I have a lot going on at the moment but I will be blogging as soon as something good comes up.

1 comment:

cassie said...

Hey!!! I have a portrait deal right now for just $35! I'd love to do some of you!!! Also tell your mom i LOVE her crafts!