This weekend was so much fun. On Sunday we went to Temecula to have breakfast with Grandma Cathy. (Although the picture is not from there.) We went to a really good restaurant and then we went shopping! After a wonderful morning with Grandma we got ready to go to dinner with our friends, the Garcia's.

After dinner at the mining company. (Did you know that Tony
Roma's was renamed Fusions? And that after a month of being Fusions it went out of
business? We found out the hard way.) Anyway after wards Joe and I
swapped places. I went to his house to have a sleepover with Emily and Joe went to mine to have a sleepover with Brandon.

I had a great time at Emily's house! It was nice to just sit there all night talking and having time to just be with her. I LOVE her room!!! She
remodeled it and there is a ton of Twilight stuff all over. I would love to have my room like this but I think my mom and Brandon would kill me. :)
I was in Heaven!!

New Moon!! I cant wait for it to come out on November 20
th! And I am
soo excited that Taylor
Lautner is going to be
Jacob Black! I LOVE him (Taylor- not Jacob) did you know he had to gain 30 more pounds of muscle to star in the movie! Talk about beautiful abs!

Here is Emily.

Emily and me.

When we woke up on Monday we got ready to go to the movies and saw G-Force! It was really cute and I was laughing a lot! I loved how it was 3D!!!
Sooo how was your weekend?
3 comments:
Okay i'm not much a fan of the twilight movies, but MAN! Jacob is smokin!
I had a great time on Sunday too!
Lots of Love,Grandma
I LOVE your new backround and suff! But, here's the thing......I WAS JUST GONNA USE THAT BACKROUND FOR MY BLOG!!! =] but it's ok.....i found another one..........even though you had to rip this one out of my heart and put it on your blog........i need a moment.....=p
Post a Comment