Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sleep over with Masyn & Gavin

Last night we had a lot of fun! Mom took Brandon, Masyn, Gavin, and I to Boomers! It was so much fun! When we first got there we went on the go karts, I was a little nervous to drive but I did and had a lot of fun. While on the go karts my mom tried to cut Gavin off and they ended up crashing and my mom spun out! It was soo funny and the people who work there made everyone stop so they could help them and then they gave my mom and Gavin a warning! :) After that we went on the bumper boats and got wet! Next we went inside and played some games. We ended up with like 216 tickets and then a girl gave us 100 because she said she never uses them. :) Then we ate and listened to some people do Karaoke. Finally we went and started playing miniature golf. On about the third hole Masyn said she needed to pee, BAD! Masyn and I ran inside and got into the elevator as fast as we could. From there we bolted into the bathroom and Masyn just pulled her pants down! I said"Shut the door" too late apparently so she forgot. Thankfully there was nobody in the bathroom at the time. I shut her door and she started cracking up. Guess what...she peed her pants!
It was Hilarious!
We washed our hands and then went running back to the elevator and back outside trying to fin my mom, Gavin, and Brandon. The whole way we were cracking up and just totally entertained. After mini golf, which we quit early from, there was a DJ there so we listened to the music and there was a lot of people dancing and well it was funny.
When we got home Masyn and I started messing around and acting weird.


Look at our wonderful alignment in photography! :)



Here we are being weird.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

cassie Taylor said...

MACKENZIE!!! I love your blog! You need to teach me how to do it! I have like one post on mine. ha ha. Anyway...love the videos!