
I love Christmas Morning! You wake up early, tip toe out to peak at all the presents and then wake up Mom and Dad to go open them all! This Christmas morning Brandon woke me up so much! You see we all went to bed at 9 and then two hours later at 11 Brandon woke up and said to me "Sissy let's go see if Santa came!" I was so tired I could barely even respond. I finally after about a minute of trying to just go back to sleep said, "Brandon go back to sleep!". I was not about to wake up at 11 and try to open presents on 2 hours of sleep. So he went back to sleep. Then again he woke me up at 1. This time I was so tired I just completely ignored the question and kept sleeping. Finally when he woke me up at 6 I gave in and got up. We slowly tiptoed out of the room and crept into the living room. We both got supper excited when we saw all the gifts on the floor surrounding the tree. We then went and woke up mom and dad and then we all went out to start opening gifts. We first started with the stockings, like we do every year. In my stocking I got Night at the Museum 2! I wanted to see that movie soo bad and now I get to watch it. I also got some really yummy smelling sparkly body spray and chocolate. Then we went ahead and did the big presents. We took Dad out side and gave him his ladder and I gave Mom her dream car. You see every time we drive by a Nissan 350 or 370 Z mom and Brandon always get so excited. So this year I thought I would buy her one... Henceforth the picture of the orange model car. She thought it was a pretty clever idea. We then went back inside and though I was very happy opening lots and lots of clothes Brandon seemed a tad upset. Brandon really wanted Santa to bring him an Xbox 360 and he couldn't find one under the tree. Then Dad said to us you know what? Last night i heard something weird in the bathroom it sounded like someone was taking a shower. And just like that Brandon bolted into the bathroom looked in the tub and there he saw a big present all wrapped up with dirt in the bath along with some reindeer food. He took the present out and back into the living room and within but a mere second there in his hands was his Xbox 360! After that it was all he could do to open other presents because he was so fixed on that one. This year I was unsure of what I wanted for Christmas from Santa and so it was a real guessing game. But just like always he pulled through and got me something great! I got a super cute new purse and wallet and inside the wallet there was gift cards to some of my favorite stores. All in all we had a great Christmas morning and Grandpa Tom and Steve even got to come for some really yummy breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment