
We always go to Aunt Julie's house for Christmas Eve with my family and Grandma Janice and Grandpa Tony, and this year was just as great as every year! When we first got there we ate really yummy prime rib, homemade bread that my Aunt Julie made (it was soo good! can I have more for New Years?), salad, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and the cutest little bottles of sparkling cider that my Uncle Shawn bought for us. After we ate us big kids got together to play a scavenger hunt game. At the end of the scavenger hunt we found a bunch of gift cards. With the gift cards we got to play a White Elephant game where we get to trade them out. At the end Gavin got and American Express Card, Chelsie got Target, Brandon got Game Stop, and I got Old Navy. Then the little kids got to open their presents. We got Masyn a big horse for her dolls and Nolan got a stuffed animal backpack, some books, and two dirt bike t-shirts. All the kids got a really neat light up ornament and money from Grandma and Grandpa and I made (with help from mom and Chelsie) calenders for Aunt Julie and Grandma Janice. After doing gifts we got to do my favorite part of the night! All the kids got to sit on the couch with Aunt Julie as she read to us "T'was the Night Before Christmas", I really do love that story. After the story we made reindeer food and then packed up our things to go home. Once home we noticed that there was 4 presents wrapped under the tree, one for each of us. The said they had to be opened Christmas Eve. so we opened them up and each one of us found really warm Christmas Pajamas! Brandon then set out the reindeer food, put out his letter to Santa, milk and cookies, and we all went to sleep...

2 comments:
Your doing much better than I! I'm glad you liked the bread, I'll see what I can do about New Years. Did you like the scavenger hunt with the gift cards? Or would you prefer presents. Or how about the scavenger hunt with the presents at the end???
hey that sounds like so much fun!! I also love the family pictures!!!
Post a Comment