Friday, September 11, 2009

I made it!

Guess what? Last week I applied to be on the school newspaper, which is a new thing this year and an idea my friend had. So I supported her decision and frankly I thought it would be fun, so anyways I applied and had an interview and today I found out that I made it! We have our first meeting on Monday and the teacher in charge of it told me that I also had a leadership role! I am so excited!! Hopefully I can let you know more about it later and possibly post some of the articles on my blog. Well anyways just thought I would let you all know!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Belly I am so proud of you. I can not wait to read all of your stories. Love MOM

cassie anne said...

Mackenzie!!! CONGRATS!!! IM IN CAPS FOR A REASON TOO! THAT IS AWESOME!!! YOU'LL DO GREAT!

chelsie said...

congrats kenzie!!! on your way to being a journalist like meee :] miss you girly