Well today is the day, Grandparent's Day! Thank you all so much for everything you do for my brother and me. I love and appreciate every moment that I get to spend with each one of you. You are all such wonderful people who deserve the very best in life. Thank you so much for helping me lead my life to a brighter future by using your love, compassion, and support. Each one of you has a special place in my heart where you always belong, no matter what. I could not have been anymore blessed than I already am by having you all in my life. Thank you for loving me. I love you all, and have a fabulous Grandparent's Day!

1 comment:
Thank you so much. It's so easy to love you and Brandon. I'm so proud of you both and I know that many beautiful blessings are in store for you both.
Love Gram
Post a Comment