Sunday, September 27, 2009

A happy Saturday...

Well on Saturday we had a very fun day, filled with a lot of happiness. We started off the day going to soccer.
Our team WON!!! But the best part was that Brandon scored a goal!!!!!

After soccer I went home and did projects, the not so fun part of the day but then we headed over to Pechanga to celebrate Maura's birthday.
Well, you might be wondering what this is. Caviar! Yep that's what I said, just a fancy word for fish eggs. Well your never gonna believe me but guess what I ate some!


They didn't actually have much of a taste but I was just not feeling it so I decided I was never going to eat them again, especially knowing they are fish eggs. I don't know how the rich people eat that.


Anyways we all had a fun time at the buffet. The Hada's, Garcia's and us went. It was a lot of fun.

Here is Emily! Too bad I only got this picture and not the one of her shoving a ice cream cone in her mouth!
And finally Maura blowing out her candles. We had to re-do this take three times because everyone kept forgetting their camera. :) Hope you had a fun Saturday too.

2 comments:

cassie anne said...

Yay for Brandon!!! And I cant believe you ate caviar! I've never tried that. But it sounds strange.

Taryn Seymour said...

Good job Brandon! OH and makenzie your blog is SOO cute!! I finaly got back on mine, i was so busy i never took time to do the blog or check out other peoples! YOUR so pretty! i loved all your pictures and nice job describing all of your pictures and weekends. We definatly need to hang out sometime i miss you !