Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not much

Well, as you may have noticed not much is going on here. But you know my mom always getting on my case for not blogging so here i am, back again! So i guess i will just sum this post up by showing you some stuff i missed. As well as what's going on right now.
#1: Nolan's 2nd Birthday!
Nolan, I am soo sorry I didn't blog about your birthday, i promise i didn't forget you! I LOVE you hope you had a super-dee-duper birthday with lots and lots of smiles! #2: Evyn update:
Evyn is doing great! I have gotten to see her a couple times now and she is so cute! She is always sleeping though. I think i have only seen her with her eyes open maybe around 1 time now and she has the prettiest blue eyes! However she was awake when she took some precious photos. So i had to share at least one of them with you, here one of my favorites...

Now what's going on here... We have been dog sitting for the Garcia Family. Here is Bob!
Cute, cuddly,likes to bark at the little kids, and loves to wake me up at 6am to play on my head!
And Termite: Cute, Cuddly, likes kids, sweet, and attached to my hip! I can not make a break from her. Everywhere I go she is right behind me. When i sit at the computer she is on my lap, when i am on the couch she is sitting on me, when i play outside she stands by me and watches me, i even tried not to sleep with her and she cried and cried wanting me. I gave in and she has been sleeping with me every night. However 6am comes and her and Bob are having a party on my head!

So this has pretty much been all that has happened to me in a while. The dogs go home today and after that i will be back to my normal routine of sleeping in til' 9am! (it is Spring Break of course) And back to having only 3 dogs, 11 turtles, and 10 kids running around all day. So until something more blog worthy comes up... Goodbye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

{CUL}Cracking Up Laughing!!! Party on Kenzie's head! I can so totally picture that and I am SOOOO totally happy I am almost pet free! Could you imagine Remington having a party anywhere near me?

Sarah said...

AWW! Evyn is so adorable! You are so lucky to have her! =)

Sarah said...

Hey! That sounds totally fun! I was wanting to see the Last Song sometime this week, and we were thinking of going tomorrow. But I can go whenever, so just give me a call! Hope to hear from you! =)