Happy Birthday! I can honestly tell you that you are amazing. I cherish you in every way and I hope that someday I can be just like you in so many ways. I love your passion for life. You are always looking to have fun and make a fool out of yourself and sometimes others and I love that about you. I know sometimes when you are singing in the grocery store or dancing in the parking lot I try and make you stop and say it's embarrassing but inside I am cracking up! You are so energetic and funny. I don't think I could have or have ever gone a day where I haven't laughed or smiled at something you have done. You are the best mom Brandon and I could have. You care so much about us and always are pushing us to do better in life. I love how sweet you are always making sure I am happy. Like if I get a bad grade on a test you don't yell at me or say that I did horrible. You just ask me how I am going to fix it and then congratulate me when I do. Lately I have loved playing Facebook games with you. You always try to beat me and when you do...I get you back! You are my hero. Everyday I strive to be someone I know you would be proud of. I make sure that I am making good decisions and I can come to you about anything. I never do things that I know you wouldn't approve of and although some tease me about it I don't care and I don't give in. I try to be funny like you, sometimes failing but I think I'm funny.Happy Birthday Mom, and there's not much else that I can say but...
P.S. I Love You
4 comments:
that is sooooooooo sweet! Happy Birthday Suzanne!!!
what a wonderful tribute to your mom! thanks for sharing it kenz!!!
I love you so much. Thank you for the amazing birthday wishes. Love mom
That was so beautiful, your'e Mom is very lucky to have you as well. You make me so proud.
Love you, Grandma
Post a Comment