Ok so I am like way behind on blogging but here it goes!...
Last weekend was my Great Grandma Helen & Great Grandpa Bob's 65th anniversary! We all decided to go up to Mimi's Cafe (the one by Disneyland) and then go to their house afterwards.
I had not been to their house in a super long time so it was fun to look at everything and even realize how great an artist my Grandpa Bob is.
Some of the people that came with us to brunch was my dads aunt and uncle! I have not seen them in forever! My Uncle Ed and Aunt Joanne were so sweet! They live in Texas so i rarely ever get to see them. However they were better than I could have imagined and I loved spending time with them and catching up.
Overall it was a fun (and exhausting: always listen to directions!) weekend, but it was very nice to spend time with family and I hope to do it again soon.
I had not been to their house in a super long time so it was fun to look at everything and even realize how great an artist my Grandpa Bob is.
Some of the people that came with us to brunch was my dads aunt and uncle! I have not seen them in forever! My Uncle Ed and Aunt Joanne were so sweet! They live in Texas so i rarely ever get to see them. However they were better than I could have imagined and I loved spending time with them and catching up.
Overall it was a fun (and exhausting: always listen to directions!) weekend, but it was very nice to spend time with family and I hope to do it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment