Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Well to begin, I understand this is an old picture but it was the first one I found and is somewhat symbolic...
Grandpa Tony & Grandma Janice,
You both are amazing! Words could never clearly describe how much I love and admire the two of you. You help me achieve so much in my life and I could never live with out you.
As much as I love you both, I know that the love between the two of you is more than I can understand now. Seeing the two of you together makes me realize what a great family I have. Both so outgoing, fun loving, and heart felt you two make the perfect pair. I love to see when you both are so happy together, it truly makes me happy as well.
In my mind, this picture represents your past love for each other, and how much it has grown since then. I hope the both of you have a wonderful anniversary and look forward to many more to come. Let's hear it for 26 years!
I love you Grandpa and Grandma! -
Love always Mackenzie

No comments: